The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information and counseling resources.
Local Mental Health
- Family Counseling Center
- Valley Mental Health
- Community Crisis Line: 801-261-1442
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM
We believe in fostering meaningful relationships with and supporting local organizations and businesses.
- Utah Prenatal Massage
- Lindsay Ross Photography
- LDS Infertility/Kerstin Daynes
- Vitalize Community Studio
- Kelli Hyland, M.D.
- We develop relationships with organizations on the National Level that offer local services
General Mental Health
- Psychology Today
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mental Health Library
- American Psychological Association
- Kiersey Temperment Sorter
- Postpartum Support International
- EDPS Self Screening Tool
- Postpartum Progress
- Postpartum Stress Center
Medication During Pregnancy/Breastfeeding
- Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
- American Pregnancy Association
- International Stillbirth Alliance
- Resources and Support After Loss
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- The InterNational Council on Infertility Information
- LDS Infertility
Suicide and Abuse
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline – 1-800-273-TALK
- Domestic Violence Hotline - 1.800.799.SAFE (7233)
- Child Abuse Hotline – 1-800-4-A-Child (422-4453)
- Elderly Abuse or Neglect -1-800-677-1116
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger call 911 or go to your nearest EMERGENCY ROOM.
For books we recommend, please visit our Goodreads.com profile.